The 3D Printer Filament Box by Yodelhaus keeps your filament dry, dust-free, and also dispenses filament.
- CONVENIENT - Fully assembled and ready for use
- VERSATILE - Accommodates 1kg 3D printer filament spools
- PROTECTIVE - Fully enclosed to prevent dust and moisture from affecting your filament
- SMOOTH - Roller bearings for dependable, low-friction unspooling.
- FLEXIBLE - Additional exit ports can be added to the front or bottom to suit your setup.
- Fully assembled 3D Printer Filament Box
- Hygrometer (LR44 battery included)
- Dual greased bearing axles
- One 50 gram packet of premium rechargeable desiccant
- 36" (90cm) filament guide tube
- Push-to-connect tube holder with quick release
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Remove desiccant packet from plastic zip bag. Place in bottom of container.
- Place filament spool in box.
- Feed filament through filament guide tube. (Note unwind direction.)
- Print, baby, print.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. It works great as a dispenser/ storage container for my filament.
The construction and design are great. Big thumbs up!
Q: What are the dimensions of the 3D Printer Filament Box?
A: The Filament Box itself is 10 1/2 inches (26.7 cm) tall, 9 1/2 inches (24cm) deep and 4 3/4 inches (12.1 cm) wide.It will accommodate a filament spool up to 8 inches (20.3 cm) in diameter. The width accommodated is up to 3 5/8 (9.2 cm). (1 kg filament spools are commonly 7 3/4 inches (19.69 cm) in diameter.)